Seventh Avenue Phone Numbers and Emails

Privacy Inquiries
customerservice@seventhavenue.com
Is this your business?

Seventh Avenue Customer Service Overview

• Seventh Avenue Customer Service is rated at 2.9 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly neutral. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    97% phone 3% email
  • The best phone number to call Seventh Avenue is 8002183945. 79% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 79% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 8662128369.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 4 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Seventh Avenue may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or address.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Seventh Avenue?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 218-3945
Total calls: 8 278 Issues resolved: 524 Last call: Jun 22, 2024

You can call the Seventh Avenue customer service by dialing their phone number, 1-866-212-8369. The Seventh Avenue phone number is accessible only on weekdays, specifically from Monday through Friday, between 8 AM and midnight Central Time. These broad Seventh Avenue customer service hours are designed to give customers plenty of opportunities to reach out for inquiries, assistance, or any information they may require regarding Seventh Avenue's offerings.

Alternatively, you can dial 1-800-218-3945, which is the direct 7th Avenue telephone number. You can also call Seventh Avenue customer service number to contact the customer service team, who are dedicated to offering valuable support and ensuring your interactions with them are convenient and professional. Whichever Seventh Avenue contact number you dial, you can be assured that you will get the necessary help to fix your problem.

To reach out to the customer service via the Seventh Avenue website, head to the official website and access the "Help Center" option at the bottom of the home page under the "Customer Service" section - click on it. You will then be directed to the "Contact Us" page, where you will find the "Email Us" section, within which will be another clickable option titled "Email Us". You will be granted access to the online contact form by clicking on this option. You have to complete the online contact form with the required details, such as your name, order number, order details, and explanation of your problem. Once you have submitted the form, the Seventh Avenue customer service team will thoroughly review your request and respond to you as soon as possible.

Seventh Avenue customer service is accessible from Monday to Friday, spanning a generous timeframe of 8 AM to 12 AM Central Time. These Seventh Avenue customer service hours allow customers to seek help, gain information, or resolve inquiries concerning Seventh Avenue's products and services throughout a substantial portion of the day. Whether you have questions about their products, require assistance with existing orders, or need support concerning any aspects, call Seventh Avenue and their service team is at your service. This customer-centric approach ensures that individuals have ample opportunities to call Seventh Avenue customer service with knowledgeable support representatives and enjoy a positive shopping experience.

You can contact Seventh Avenue corporate office by mailing your inquiries and feedback to the following Seventh Avenue address- Seventh Avenue Customer Service, 1112 Seventh Avenue, Monroe, WI 53566-1364. This Seventh Avenue address is a direct channel for written communication with the customer service team, making it convenient for you to convey any specific questions, comments, or requests. The Seventh Avenue customer service team will carefully review your message and provide a timely response to address your needs and concerns. You can visit the corporate office to resolve your issue, if you are unable to solve it via call or email.

PissedConsumer Club

Monroe, Wisconsin 53566-1364
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Customer Service Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm (CT)

Returns Address:

Seventh Avenue Customer Service Reviews

2.9 / 5
Average
Fayette Liz
Haven't received my return label yet
5.0

Comforter is uncomfortable. But Customer service was great. Sending me a return label for FedEx to come to me to pick it up.

Guest-5771414
I have a bill that I need to pay
5.0

They have been very patient with me. I had to show them my gratitude and appreciation. So customer service was very helpful and professional while dealing with me.

Guest-5456882
Told the wrong date for delivery after paying 12.50
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

On Nov.22 I was anticipating the holiday . I was already having anxiety after I spoke to the Customer Service Rep at 7Th Avenue.I.told her on Dec 22,2023 I could pay the down payment of 90.00 for my grandsons toys.
The holidays can bring in a lot of stress .Prices go up.
Being in a fixed income during Inflation is not easy.
When the customer rep reassured me I would not be able to receive the toys before Dec.30 th..
I went into a deep depression and became suicidal I was already dealing with a lot.of street affected by the holiday blues.
It was very important for my grandson to have a great Xmas.I could of taken my money and went to the store and been able to get my grandson toys.
Companies are so busy seeing dollar signs the quality of service has become very poor.
I told her I needed the toys by the 24 th .
She said if you pay the 12.50 you will receive the toys on Dec.24,2023.
Then she asked me if I wanted to pay the 12.50.I said Yes
Then she gave me the order number .
The next day I received 6 emails stressing me about the down payment .I called a second rep he told me I could receive the toys on the 24 th .I was hyperventilating by the second rep .
He also told me to make sure I told the rep to tell Fed ex to deliver the package early.
Then at 2:30 am December 22,I received a 7th email The email said I would not be able to receive the package before Xmas.
I had already alerted my lawyer Jay Seckulow .He reassured me I had a suite.
I went into a deep depression wishing I was dead .
I sent an email to Jay Seckulow and my boss George W.

Bush
After I paid the 91.00 I called a rep.He said you will not be able to receive the toys before the 7th.
I was devastated I told him how suicidal I was I asked him if I could not receive the package on the 24 th why did the Rep lie
Then I asked him if I could get my 12.50 back .He told me it was not his fault.
I told him the bottom line was the rep lied .The final outcome My grandson will not get his toys until after Xmas.I'm not even going to be there in Xmas morning.
Thanks to 7 th Ave I am still in deep depression.I reassured the rep I already contacted my lawyer .
Please expect to be served .
I plan on paying off the bill of 361.00 to rebuild my credit after 130.000 dollars were taken from me when I had 13 accounts.
I'm still going to do that.
My Xmas is ruined I'm staying home and try to cope.
Thanks Seventh Ave for the stress the poor customer service the emotional pain and the disappointment. See you in court Please seek.

Counsel. Please anticipatnt believe Doe being served Happy Holiday.
TESSA Maxwell Special Forces Commander 237957Z81-1 Classification is G61.
Have a happy holiday

Todd Z Nfe
Selling shoddy electronics
2.5

I bought a Jensen Stereo (CD/AM-FM/Turntable/dual cassette) from them in 2020. Within 2 weeks, I had to return it for another one as it was not working properly.

From then until the present day, I may have used the stereo 4 times in all. Worked fine then. Fast Forward to today, and I go to play a CD in the player. The door will not open nor will the multi cd changer move.

I'd get a DOOR ERR message on the screen. I called Seventh Avenue to discuss this and to get a replacement stereo (returning this one to them). They in no uncertain terms told me that I was out of luck since it was well past the 60-day cutoff. So I now have a $372.00 paperweight that will not play CDs.

I told them to cancel my account immediately, and that I would NEVER purchase anything from them again. (Over the past 2+ years, I have spent thousands of dollars with them) Well, they want to stiff me for $372.00 for a non-totally-functioning stereo, then I am done with them.

Period. And I will make sure I will let as many people know how poor their customer service is, especially to one who has spent so much and ALWAYS paid the monthly bill on time.

How Good is Seventh Avenue's Customer Service?

Madeline Fsf
Madeline Fsf
Feels Satisfied | Jun 20, 2024

I got wrong item inail. I returned it.

Giavonna Eob

It was good service

Alexzander Nry
Alexzander Nry
Feels Disappointed | Apr 05, 2024

The 1st person I spoke with told me the bill was $30 higher because the company has to buy the products from other people. I told him was false advertising to raise prices that are different than advertised. The second person gave a more logical answer concerning taxes and shipping.

Mary S Knz
Mary S Knz
Feels Disappointed | Mar 17, 2024

Never got through.

Calise Awc
Calise Awc
Feels Satisfied | Feb 28, 2024

Customer service was professional.

Summary of Seventh Avenue Customer Service Calls

36% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Seventh Avenue?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “To see about making payments”
  • “Billing”
  • “To let them know that I won't be making my payment until the 24th”

Request for Information Question:

• “I need to know why my freaking box is locked without. No permission when I'm paying for my damn ***”
  • “Check on my order status”
  • “Question on order”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Wherever it may order, until now no reply, This is My last order i never given order to seventh avenue,Amazon delivered in 3days”
  • “Never received my order”
  • “I have not received my package”

Account Question:

• “Broken item”
  • “Defective products”
  • “Mermaid doesn't work”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I need to cancel it I need to cancel an order”
  • “Cancel account”
  • “Cancel a order”

Cards Question:

• “Apply for a credit card”
  • “I changed my card and I need to give it a new number”
  • “Lost card”

Staff Question:

• “Yes to talk to custom service”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Customer service issue”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Purchase stereo speakers are *** I want partial refund”
  • “My refund”

Employment Question:

• “Pay off credt”
  • “Pay off card”
  • “Pay off bill”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Site wont let me into my account”
  • “Credit application”
  • “I need their web site”

Other Question:

• “To get a catalog”
  • “In getting a text to pay them”
  • “Items not credited back”

About