Submit answer
Top Question

Can you please send me another catalog.

Somebody throw it away by mistake

by #2169389

I really don't know what happened to them I looked all over my apartment can't find them how can get set of towels

by #1982271

According to Seventh Avenue website, you may request a free mail order catalog only by filling out the catalog request form at seventhavenue.com/cm/catalog-request. Once they receive your request for a free catalog, they’ll mail your catalogs to the address you provided.

View more answers (1) Hide answers Give your answer Answer
Question:

Do Seventh Avenue open on Sunday.

Just want hours of operation ,ad for open n closed

by #1799186

Unfortunately, the Seventh Avenue website doesn’t provide any information regarding their store locations and hours of operation. However, you may always contact Seventh Avenue Customer Service at 1-80*-218-6843 and ask for assistance.

Give your answer Answer

Returns.

Need a address to return items came separate. Only one return label Thank you.

by #1796465

According to the Seventh Avenue Return Policy, the company accepts returns if a customer is not satisfied with the item for any reason. Seventh Avenue can
  • refund merchandise amount;
  • credit account;
  • send a replacement.

All returns should be sent to Seventh Avenue Attn: Customer Returns 2000 Harrison Suite 100 Clinton, IA 52732-6676.
Seventh Avenue asks to use the original packaging when returning items. You should also include your order number and reason for return.
To get more details about Return Policy, please contact the Seventh Avenue customer care team by phone at (800) 356-9090 or by email at customerservice@seventhavenue.com.

Give your answer Answer
by Bertram Sxj #176543

When will my new payment be sent to me my invoice donaldlanngren@***.com is my email address thank you very much

by Jt Jge #173766

How much longer do I have before returning my necklace? I work third shift and it's hard for me to get up to get to the post office before work

by Dolores R Vqf #165183

When will order ship?What info do you need regarding order5398**** for it to shipwhen will order ship? Soon I hope like today?

by Teresa W Zsj #164451

Am I getting my order.

I sent an order in. I was wondering if I was getting it??

Can you please let me know. Their my Christmas gifts

by Jeanne V Zds #133324

How can I be notified when order will be shipped when I forgot to put my email on order.

I forgot to give my email on my order. I didn't write order number down, will they text me on cell number I gave letting me know when product was shipped

by Ray G Vkb #114012

Why can’t I place an order.

My orders get canceled I want to order something and it doesn’t let me order. I always pay my bill and now I can not order anything why?

by Charles B Tgm #110888

The website doesn't work.

I tried to log in and the website wouldn't work. How do I fix it and access my account? Thank you, Charles Bavry.

View more (20)